In a market saturated with traditional, chain hotels arose an opportunity to develop an independent, lifestyle-oriented hotel. Every element of the final product had to be created, and the budget was not unlimited.
How could a brand concept be created “from scratch” that would prove capable of informing every decision—from the overall design of the physical space to food and beverages to services—while meeting the objectives of the economic model?
Developed a holistic concept for the hotel that included:
- Core pillars of the brand as well as how to position it
- Signature look and feel of the hotel’s architecture and interior design
- Concept for the food and beverage experience
- Concept for the spa design and services
- Concept for meeting spaces
- Philosophy for serving customers
Worked side by side with architectural and interior design firms to implement the overall concept.
The hotel was named one of the best new hotels in the world by readers of Condé Nast Traveler.